Commercial Design-Build Electrical Contractors
From conception and planning to installation and maintenance, you can rely on our experienced commercial electricians to deliver the high-quality service you’re looking for. At P&L Electric, you’ll find a talented team of qualified electrical professionals that are passionate about the work we do each day. Since our company was founded over two decades ago, P&L has developed innovative designs for electrical systems that are completely customized and fit seamlessly into existing systems, thus reducing overhead costs and downtime. With our trusted design-build electrical contractors, your Colorado business or nationwide organization can thrive thanks to our electrical improvements.
Our design-build electricians have designed, installed, and maintained commercial electrical systems of all shapes and sizes. Each one has been specifically tailored to the existing property structure, and we have always looked for opportunities to save our clients time and money throughout the project. If you’re gathering estimates from design-build electrical specialists, make sure you call P&L Electric.
Fully Custom Design-Build Electric Services
As a full-service commercial electrician, we can handle every part of your design-build electrical project, from preconstruction and blueprinting to budgeting, value-engineering, and installation. Every project is unique, and our thorough design-build process helps ensure the most efficient and reliable solution is installed for you.
- Electrical Site Survey – During an in-person consultation, our design-build electrician will listen closely and ask questions to fully understand your needs, your desires, and the existing electrical systems at your facility. We will even provide informed opinions on alternative solutions and make recommendations on what fits best without causing massive disruptions to your operations.
- Design & Estimation – Our master electricians will work collaboratively to generate a series of technical drawings and blueprints for your custom electrical solution(s). We will provide multiple options for your consideration (including budgeting considerations) that not only improve your operations but also take into account future growth opportunities.
- Build Your Custom Design – As a comprehensive design-build electrician, you can rest assured knowing that we’ll deliver the highest possible quality throughout the installation and construction. Your complete satisfaction is our goal, and we’ll work hard to make sure we achieve that result.
At each stage of the process, our electricians can leverage their expertise to work closely with engineers and other industry professionals to coordinate all logistics and ensure a smooth finish to your project.
The P&L Difference for Design-Build Electric
When you compare P&L Electric to other design-build electrical contractors in Colorado and elsewhere in the nation, it’s easy to see why we are one of the most trusted options for general contractors, property managers, and commercial building owners. We deliver projects on time and on budget, emphasize clear and consistent communication with clients, and strive to exceed client expectations on each project. Here are just a few of the ways that we stand out from the crowd at P&L Electric:
- Cost-Effective Solutions – Other engineers and electricians will typically use design-build projects as an opportunity to replace everything with brand new systems and solutions. But that approach can often get expensive very quickly. At P&L Electric, we will take the time to find the most cost-effective option for your project that reduces the need for replacements.
- Your Safety is Our Priority – Every team member has received extensive training with NFPA 70E electrical safety codes and standards.
- 24/7 Emergency Response – No matter the time of day, you can get in touch with one of our commercial electricians to address any emergencies or answer any questions. We care about our clients, and we will do everything in our power to minimize electrical outages and improve your operations.
- There’s No Red Tape – You won’t find any 1-800 numbers or long automated menus when you call P&L Electric. You’ll get quickly connected with one of our company owners or key decision makers, so you can talk directly with us without having to “go through multiple channels.”
- We Won’t Oversell You – Our team members do not make commission, so they are not incentivized to persuade you into a product upgrade or feature that you don’t need. We promise to always be honest and transparent with you.
Are you moving your business to a new location? Or is your current electrical system falling short of your evolving needs? Our skilled electricians at P&L Electric are ready to help!
Contact P&L Electric today to learn more about our design-build process and what we can offer you as some of the top design-build electrical contractors in Colorado and the rest of the United States.