Optimize Your Operations with an Experienced Warehouse Electrician
When you work in a warehouse, a distribution hub, or a manufacturing plant, your top priority is to maintain peak efficiency at all times. Your equipment and electrical systems play an essential part in maintaining your team’s productivity every day. If one machine grinds to a halt or your existing electrical system becomes insufficient for your evolving operations, your facility can come to a standstill. At P&L Electric, we can help you steer clear of that problem and keep your systems fully operational as your trusted warehouse electrician.
Our electrical experts have decades of experience working in all types of warehousing, distribution, and manufacturing facilities. From cold storage facilities and smart warehouses to assembly lines, metal fabrication plants, and more, there’s really no type of warehousing facility that our electricians have not worked in.
And while efficiency is important, our commercial electricians never forget to prioritize safety at every turn. We are well-versed in NFPA 70E fire codes and requirements and will make sure your facility is in compliance with those safety precautions to keep your workforce safe.
Get More Value from Your Commercial Electrical Solutions
Are there processes within your warehouse that could be automated for better safety and efficiency? Are you looking for ways to reduce your facility’s energy usage? Or has your facility’s electrical system simply become outdated? At P&L Electric, we have the essential experience, resources, and industry connections to tackle any type of electrical project in a warehouse or manufacturing setting.
Whatever you are envisioning for your commercial facility, our warehouse electrician will find a way to fulfill that goal and make it your reality. Here are just a few examples of electrical services and projects that we can provide:
- Lighting upgrades and LED retrofits
- Replacing old machines with new equipment
- System/Equipment calibration and instrumentation
- Tenant finishes and additions
- Electric vehicle charging stations
- Custom electrical panel installations and upgrades
- Service upgrades and preventative maintenance
Why Trust P&L For Warehouse Electrical Services
Whether you’re working with one of our manufacturing electricians or warehousing pros, you’ll be greeted by a kind professional who is welcoming and eager to help. We are a people-first company, which means we care deeply about the well-being of our employees and their families, and we care just as much about our clients too.
Our electricians are passionate about the work we do every day and we have always strived to be honest and open with our clients. We aren’t happy unless you are fully satisfied with the project and our quality of workmanship. And that’s just the tip of the iceberg. We stand out from other providers of warehouse electrical services because we offer:
- Custom Design-Build Engineering – After conducting a site survey to measure and understand your current electrical systems, our master electricians will generate unique electrical designs that are tailored to your project goals. From start to finish, our electricians will handle every little detail including your custom system designs, the installation, and ongoing maintenance.
- Comprehensive Project Management – When we say we’re a full-service commercial electrical contractor, we really stress the “full-service” aspect. This means we will set clear project timelines, be transparent and communicative about our progress, and coordinate logistics with other general contractors and/or interested parties. We will even go the extra mile to coordinate your utility rebates as well.
- Reliable and Prompt Customer Service – At P&L Electric, you can always get in touch with us 24/7 and we will provide a quick response to every one of your requests.
Contact P&L Electric today to learn more about warehouse electrical services and get started with our skilled commercial electricians.